Sunday, December 12, 2021

The Delusion of Cinderella.I remember the power outage in NY in the 70's as a time we all got together-- maybe an Internet outage will bring us together. Could be fun.


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. · Print ISBN: 9781649699091, 1649699093.When We Were Young: Dances On The Sands Of Time. Book by Bailey Battles.

Mokey's Show - Is Not Christmas,This Is How We Do ... Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold UpJason Bubbles Lavigne. HAVE FUN!' Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. 

 Under The Sands, Gems To Find. You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs. This. Changes. Everything. So 5 grams of medical grade concentrate .'I can't be controlled.  Connect with like-minds around the planet while helping to support our mission to unify physics and science as a whole by becoming a Contributing Member of Resonance Science Foundation.Home, Paper Castle ,Never Ending Hate,Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.Peacock’s got hit drama series and movies streaming now.
Can’t Not Watch

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. was pretty awesome.

You should go see what they're up to. Maybe you'll like their blog as much as they liked yours!Home, Paper Castle ,Never Ending Hate,Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.

Great posts worth seeing from Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.Normal Heights.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against Yourself,Good sense makes a man slow to anger.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network.This. Change.


Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network.This. Change


May be a cartoon

Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys.Home, Paper Castle ,Never Ending Hate,Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.




What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.

'HIM: Hi I stole your identity, I've been living as you for a week. ME: HIM: ME: HIM: *Just starts crying* ME: *Hugs him* Hey, it's okay- HIM: *Loud crying* Like, how do you even get up in the morning? ME: Shh, know, know. It's gonna be okay.'


Bees Buzzing: Bees on high, bees and butterflies, to be the best you bee in the flowers and trees, joys and pleasures, in the flowers in the dogwood, birds and bees hopping. Bees positive, bees bright and buzzing in and out flowers in trees. Changes from the ass holes wasps, same colors of a bee, ass holes in the mix. Another buzz kill.

Be the best bee positive in process of growth and change. Dead to rites, dead to monkeys swinging in trees. Kings on land, kings to shine in the stars. Disney king in lion tales, monkeys swinging, Jesus Jewish king, prince of lands and seas. Best biblical tales of sheep and wolves. Dens of snakes, frogs and fish, fish and loaves of bread. Food from the heavens, fairy tales, tips and tales.

The Struggle - This is Where Bad Times Begin - Bailey Battles, Ben BattlesBe silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else.
May be a black-and-white image of one or more people and text that says 'might be stubborn and'opinionated, but at least I'm not fake.'



Jewish Jesus Christ, Jewish Steven Jarrot, Jewish jokers and robbers: monkeys swinging swingers, con men dancing in the wind. Goodness and mercy angels back to back, birds and bees, monkeys in the trees. Dogwood woods, into the woods, lions, tigers and bears.

Horses and ponys, fish and frogs, dances with dogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Goods times for the bees, flowers and trees, branches on the dogwood trees, bees and dogwood butterflies, honey to make. Gifts to share, tales of birds and bees, trips with bees and wasps, the best and worst of bugs, bees and dogwood butterflies, flowers in the trees. Good times, goodness and mercy, knights on the guard, sun and moons in the sky.
May be an image of 1 person and text

 'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'Article by

David Paige.,Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity .HI STARGAZERS! For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900.Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.Sunny Rose, Apache Stronghold.Conservative News Today,Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment