Tuesday, November 23, 2021

You might hear 1,000 NOs .Just to get that ONE yes. One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow.'BREATHE AND REMEMBER' WHO THE FUCK YOU are,

 Cause they become insecure accuse you of EVERYTHING. It’s definitely not for a weak person. Everyone wana play safe whole time she’s was down for you and only you but you destroyed her. Had her looking in the mirror asking what’s wrong in reality ya draining her. 'WILL I EVER STOP BEING A SARCASTIC ASSHOLE? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON "I THINK THE FUCK NOT."'You might hear 1,000 NOs .Just to get that ONE yes. One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow.'BREATHE AND  REMEMBER' WHO THE FUCK YOU are,





Yesterday we attended the High School graduation for our youngest Kailani. She wanted to send out this message thanking all those who have supported her throughout this journey. Here is what she says.


“Dad your stern support helped me keep on task. You made things clear when I didn’t understand. I will continue to learn by asking questions I don’t understand”.
“Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.
“To my sisters Ashlee and Nikki who didn’t cottle me so I could become more independent thank you”.
“To baby Z who made me laugh and keep my door closed”.
“Mr. Glenn and Mrs. Anne, Thank you for the gift, I will use it wisely for most of my needs and a little bit of my wants something my dad taught me.”
“To Family and Friends who came to see me thank you so much for being here It was good to see you!
The Graduate Kailani


Dogs, Dicks, Dates. Strange...Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Jacks and marbles, balls in the bag. Sacks of nuts, wasted, condom broke, Martha Raye Gilmore, sisters to stupid Carl the bug man, for how many years, Micheal Manning, jail bird for life.

.

Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read, And Different..Charles R. Jarrot Credit Offices. freaks out at night, stories on line to share..

ANGELKISSESLOTSOFJOYSPAINSBEACHCLASS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read, And Different..Charles R. Jarrot Credit Offices. freaks out at night, stories on line to share..

WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD. Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read,...

 Laying the foundation builders of our family to rest two weeks apart. Your family, not your father's family, it that group, your mother is not in the picture. Poetic justice, Mary Little Manning, Bailey, was a snake in the grass, had 3 kids by the age of 12. Tricked married woman, with a husband and 5 kids, that she was her replacement. To be buried on the day, my mother died, linked in history as the other woman.


Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Caption Gilbert, in the yachts, on the ships ready to sail, seven seas, here we cum. Waves and rocks, under the surface, ships of dreams on the deep, blue seas, songs of the sharks, and songs of the mermaids, to dance on the waves, or the rock unseen, under the roll of the waves, rolling on the ocean. 'WILL I EVER STOP BEING A SARCASTIC ASSHOLE? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON "I THINK THE FUCK NOT."'CL Lynette, Raye Gilmore,Ashley Ashlee Gilmore,Alonzo Alonzo A Bailey,Keshana Bailey.ALL PARENTS MUST WATCH!!! WORRY NO MORE!!! SHARE SHARE SHARE THIS WISDOM!
May be an image of one or more people, people standing and text that says '"THE ONLY THING WORSE THEN LOSING A CHILD IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY M IS TO LOSE THAT CHILD TO AN UNGRATEFUL NATION" imaffa.com'

You might hear 1,000 NOs .Just to get that ONE yes. One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow.'BREATHE AND  REMEMBER' WHO THE FUCK YOU are,Fruits and Nuts.... Martha Raye Gilmore, Martha Raye Manning: Film and Television Clown.Chicks, babes, dames, girls lost on the roads, veterans to some, teaches and leaders,coins to flip, in and out of time.CL Lynette, Raye Gilmore,Ashley Ashlee Gilmore,Alonzo Alonzo A Bailey,Keshana Bailey

KKK is nothing compared to Steven Jay Jarrot, was born an American Toad. Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some: Fairy Tales Recap: Horse And Pony Shows: Good Times Reviews. Dances in the rain, happy dazes again, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Blue lights, blue stars, blue oceans, sad and blue, only for a minute, lost in time. Pages to turn, ships to sale, hopes and wishes in the moon, stars to shine in the darkness.Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,
Birthdays.Rites. Late great ancestor MJ: Thanks for the share. Late great ancestor MJ: John Taylor: Dances In And Out Place, Good Times, God Times, Schools Of Hard Knocks. Mother May I, Forget Me Knocks. Witches In The West. Chucks To Jane. Bat Out Of Hell. Birthday Brothers.First you love em then you block em yeah that's fucked up. Lol...keep me blocked.
Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites. Late great ancestor MJ: Thanks for the share. Late great ancestor MJ: John Taylor:

No comments:

Post a Comment